Presales Solution Architect - Enterprise Analytics
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer’s experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world’s largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
The Presales Solution Architect – Enterprise Analytics will focus on utilizing Microsoft Power BI and other BI analytics solutions. Your goal will be to drive business intelligence decisions at our enterprise customers through demonstrating the art of possible, developing and communicating business value. The Presales Solution Architect – Enterprise Analytics will work with the sales team, delivery leadership, GDC Excellence team on specific customer engagements. The Presales Solution Architect – Enterprise Analytics will report to the Vice President of Solution Sales for North America.
- BI customer discovery lead: learn the most important customer challenges and needs and uncover those problems that are unspoken, and ultimately establish a proposed solution that will enable them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to own and coordinate team resources to build and deliver a compelling and differentiated solution demonstration successfully and jointly.
- To maximize client value by showcasing relevant KPIs
- Design impactful reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Build and manage a comprehensive library of reusable Power BI assets that cover wide breadth of industry specific scenarios.
- Work larger sales team as well as services delivery teams and articulate initial solutioning proposals and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team to support partner lead generation event activities, including event coordination, field communication and post event responsibilities.
- Conduct executive-level presentations and provide trusted advice and guidance as a business intelligence subject matter expert.
- 3 + years of experience working with Power BI and creating reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Proven record working with and selling analytics and business intelligence services and solutions.
- Experience with enterprise software systems and data architecture. Dynamics 365 experience a plus.
- Experience with underlying analytics architecture; Databricks, Azure Synapse, Data Factory, data lake.
- A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
- Excellence in communications and presentations, both remotely and in-person (when it returns)
- Active contributor of best practices in peer community, engineering, sales, and marketing.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines