- Irvine, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Software Engineer roles are responsible for delivering high quality modern applications through collaboration with our team and our customers. Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.
Experience in one or more of:
- Single Page Application Development (e.g. Angular, React, Aurelia)
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- IoT development
- .Net (C# preferred)
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environment
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks
- Good knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology, but does not need to be an administrator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.