CRM Project Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
To be able to ensure that a project is complete on time and ensure that the project’s objectives are met. To be able to implement CRM projects effectively. To be able to deliver business value to clients on Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations and monitor and control project execution.
- Participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- Translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions
- Work closely with clients to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with client needs
- Plan and manage resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
- Manage budgets and team schedules; Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Act as customer advisor, company advocate
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage project budget and scope. Identify out of scope items and create change orders
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
Ensure Quality of Deliverables
- Ensure project success
- Review all deliverables including requirements documents, design documents, training documents
- Manage key client communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field in a supervisory or higher role and have been in a functional role
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
- Has at least 2 years of implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Able to provide effective communication and strong follow-up with clients and team members
- Has good understanding of change management
- Strong collaboration skills
- Has an aptitude for planning and execution
- Can think clearly and calmly under pressure
- Able to investigate problems to establish real or hidden causes and solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Able to place emphasis on client satisfaction
- Able to learn new concepts quickly and thoroughly
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9AM to 5:30PM Bangkok Time
WORK LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.