Project Operations Specialist
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.
- Timesheet analysis, reporting and support to the business
- Expense management support
- Project management and accounting – project lifecycle support including project setup, review, maintenance and closure
- Participate in the month end preparation and closing process – project billing, revenue recognition and project adjustments
- Maintenance and processing of Microsoft BREP, licensing & CSA
- Project and timesheet validation for resource setups
- Support MS D365 F&O system upgrades – UAT
- Support for internal and external audits – timesheet, project adjustments, credit notes etc.
- English language (essential) and German (desirable)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general business, Finance & Operations processes
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team, including cross functional teams
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Detail-oriented, focused and self-motivated
- Adaptable and ability to use initiative
- Strong administrative skills
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Teams, Power Point, Access and Outlook
- Competent in use MS Dynamics AX / MS D365 F&O (desirable).