- Porto, Portugal
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions’ is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.
· Accountable for HiSol IP business process libraries. (Currently Standard, PSA, Housing and Retail)
· Accountable for providing BPMN/BPM Software associated training materials and libraries.
· Accountable for all BPMN software training and demo environments via Solution Centre.
· Accountable for liaising with 3rd Party BPMN Software Provider from an IP perspective.
· Accountable for all BPMN/BPMN Software related content for the Solution Centre
· Accountable all BPMN related artifacts within the IP team
· Maintaining HiSol IP Business Process Libraries.
· Facilitating Workshops and Creation of Additional Libraries as per the IP teams Roadmap
· Establish an effective direct relationship with key stakeholders.
· Responsible for BPMN/BPMN software awareness within the sales and delivery teams.
· BPMN Database Maintenance and Technical Updates.
· Developing and fine-tuning own skill set within the IP team.
· Strong technical knowledge of BPMN Software
· Awareness of upcoming Microsoft technologies within the business process modelling space
· Understanding of key design principles regarding BPMN libraries.
· Experience of BPMN and business process modelling
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
Key Performance Indicators
· Libraries development to the required level of quality and BPMN compliant.
· Deliver to agreed timescales.
· Industry specific business process library: Retail, PSA, Housing and Essentials.
· BPMN documentation for all libraries