BI Consultant - Managed Services Data Analytics
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
YOUR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You will be responsible for supporting and implementing Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) projects for our national and international customers.
- You will be developing customised analytics solutions built on the Microsoft Azure platform, capturing and responding to customer requirements for new features and enhancements.
- This will include developing and optimising databases, data pipelines, analytical data models and interactive dashboards in Power BI to help our customers derive more value from their data
- You’ll be working as part of an International team, working through the entire development cycle, from planning, implementation and ultimately testing our cloud-based solutions.
- You’ll diagnose problems and provide an effective resolution should issues arise and build strong relationships with our customers.
- You will also work with other Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS :
If you live and love data, analytics and all things related to business intelligence and Microsoft Azure, then you've come to the right place! You’ll have a passion for customer service, and you’ll enjoy learning new technologies and passing on your knowledge to your colleagues and customers, helping us to deliver successful projects
In addition, you should bring the following:
- A degree in a STEM subject, IT training with professional experience or a comparable qualification.
- Experience designing and developing solutions using the Microsoft BI stack (preferably in Azure), and Power BI.
- Good knowledge of SQL, data transformation and modelling, creating ETL solutions.
- Visualisation skills to present data in a useful business context
- Great written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Language skills in French or German would also be great to have.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A challenge! Participation and responsibility in a variety of in international projects as part of a multi-country team
- A dynamic entrepreneurial company without the bureaucracy you’d expect from a multi-national
- A modern working environment with a continuous development options leading to Microsoft certification.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Competitive salary.
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together.