Head of Data & Analytics
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information about Hitachi Solutions, please visit www.hitachi-solutions.fr
We’re embarking on an exciting period of growth and expansion in our European team and we’re investing to grow our business. We’re looking for someone to be the figurehead of this expansion for our Data & Analytics capability in France. Our goal is always to exceed our customer’s expectations and we achieve this by becoming their trusted advisor, helping them deliver business value from the Power Platform and the wider technology ecosystem of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities, and are as excited as we are about building a new capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for!
You’ll bring a blend of consulting skills, strong technical knowhow and experience in delivering successful projects. With gravitas, strong interpersonal and communication skills, you‘ll give our customers confidence and inspire them to help them realise their vision and objectives. Using your business knowledge and experience you’ll demonstrate the empathy to understanding of what our customers are looking to achieve and then deliver the appropriate technology solutions.
We are building a new capability with strong foundations across our European region, so you’ll bring thought leadership for how we grow the team, go to market with effective propositions, and develop strategies to deliver success for our customers. You’ll have an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive on the challenge of building something new, motivating and inspiring the team around you.
- Be the figurehead and leader for all aspects of the Data & Analytics in France
- Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Support the sales and marketing teams with compelling presentations and thought leadership content.
- Help grow a strong team around you, supporting and mentoring them to achieve their career goals.
- Support the delivery of successful projects.
- Work with like-minded colleagues across our business to provide joined up solutions using a wide range of technologies.
- Work closely with our Alliance partners including Microsoft, to develop the relationship and identify and close business opportunities.
- Credible client facing experience.
- 10-15 years of business systems / consulting practice experience in a Lead role.
- Exhibits strong leadership abilities as role model, manager and mentor to the team and wider Hitachi.
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills.
- General consulting skills, including team facilitation, ability to influence stakeholders, business case development.
- Team leadership.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Business process analysis and data systems architecture.
- Cloud platform architecture
- Data engineering
- Business intelligence implementations.
- Data Science and Advanced Analytic techniques.
- Data toolsets, processes, and methodologies.
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout France and internationally if required.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates (“Hitachi”) you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at Politique de confidentialité (hitachi-solutions.fr)