.NET Developer with MS SQL
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
As part of Hitachi Group and one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career. Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we are looking to expand our Intellectual Property (IP)/ Product Team. The IP team focuses on developing products and accelerators using a wide array of Microsoft cutting edge technologies.
We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our Hitachi Data Migration Accelerator (HDMA) team.
HDMA is a set of processes and tools that align with Hitachi’s Consensus implementation methodology and help our client projects throughout the data migration journey. This ensures that data lands into the Dynamics 365 systems, but more importantly that the client is on board throughout this journey and finally owns their business data. At its core is easy to use UI based on Power Platform and strong backbone laying on MS SQL, Azure and custom .NET tools.
As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for further developing and enhancing the product, to provide the best possible experience during the Data Migration activities of large-scale, multinational Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- OOP experience (preferably with C# and .Net)
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of ETL processes and Data Migration concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (DevOps, Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus) will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform will be considered an advantage
- Good Level of English Language (spoken & written)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Monthly Mobile Phone Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role based in Sofia, Bulgaria.