Internal Account Manager – Junior level
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
- Provide support to the Account Management team.
- To maintain basic account plans for nominated accounts
- To identify new sales engagements and align appropriate resource to support
- Drive the completion of commercial paperwork for nominated accounts
- Ensure commercial paperwork for each account is up to date and stored centrally
- Collaborate with service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Proactive Customer engagement
- Provide administration and commercial support for account management team
- Create account plans for review by internal stakeholders Develop and maintain client relationships within nominated accounts
- Maintenance of account CRM records
- Support the renewal process for all accounts
- Identify new sales engagements within nominated accounts and align appropriate resource to support the engagement
- Ensure relevant Microsoft claims are processed
- Provide support for marketing campaigns
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd’s Quality Management Policy.
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships internally and with client organisations
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Commercially aware
- Excellent attention to detail