- Sofia, Bulgaria
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence and Analytics consultant to join Hitachi Solutions Europe Solutions Ltd's (Hitachi Solutions) Data Science and Analytics practice. Hitachi Solutions is one of Microsoft's leading partners in providing industry solutions using Business Intelligence, ERP and CRM. With a global footprint, a world-leading brand, rapidly expanding to serve a growing customer base, including some of the world's most recognizable brands.
In this role, you will provide state-of-the-art, advanced analytics solutions, bringing a significant business advantage to some of the UK's most recognized companies.
The successful candidate will draw on his or her experience in economic intelligence tools and techniques to advise clients on best practices in analysis and provide on-time and budget analysis capabilities.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Advising and implementing sophisticated Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) projects for our domestic and international clients
- Making custom-made Microsoft BI solutions
- Specification of customer requirements
- Creating customer-specific data models
- Implementation of specific technical concepts and optimal solution architectures
- Teamwork, participation in implementation planning, evaluation and subsequent testing
- Moderating workshops and presenting proposals for solutions to customers
- Cross-cooperation with other Microsoft technologies, such as Microsoft Dynamics D365 F and SharePoint
Strong microsoft data and analytics skills with development experience:
- Power BI, Power Query et DAX
- SQL server and SQL Azure database
- Data Factory/ Azure Synapse Pipelines
The following skills would be advantageous but not essential:
- Economic intelligence tools of the former Member States (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
We seek to hire ambitious consulting professionals who combine their technical sense with a genuine enthusiasm for the improvement of organizations.
- Strong experience in contact with clients, having previously worked for a management consulting firm or systems integrator
- Proven experience in designing or developing BI solutions using the Microsoft Full Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Design and development experience using data tools such as MS Power BI, QlikView, Table
- Ability to model and transform data, develop ETL solutions and present data in a useful business context
- ExperienceData Wharehouse and Data Marts using Kimball methodology
- Experience or knowledge of Big Data and Data Science, such as R or Azure Machine Learning, to design and implement predictive analytics models
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Obtaining a cash degree (mathematical disciplines or computer science)