Enterprise Integration Lead
- Nationwide, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing projects & teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.
As an Enterprise Integration Lead, you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability and will help in setting up a team focusing on enterprise-level integration foundations. You will contribute to setting the strategic direction for the team whilst bringing valuable industry experience and connections.
- Establish new market propositions for the Azure Enterprise Integration space.
- Use existing industry experience and connections to develop the Hitachi-Solutions brand within the Enterprise Integration space.
- Lead transformation projects by establishing modern integration strategies.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
- Establish good methodology & development practices & principles.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on Azure integration experience
- Experience with various architecture patterns and styles, microservices, event-driven service-oriented & serverless.
- Experience in conducting Solution Architecture assessments.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Automation & Quality
- Application Security
- Agile/Scrum/XP (Extreme Programming)
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- SOLID Principles
- Understands and uses software patterns.
- .NET Core
- Microservices Design
- Event-Based Architectures
- Azure Functions & Durable Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- API Management
- Cloud-Native technologies
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- API management
- Azure Event Hubs & Logic Apps
- Azure Integration Services
- Authentication / Azure Active Directory / SSO
- Database experience
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL – Cosmos / Mongo DB
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates (“Hitachi”) you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/