- National, Île-de-France, France
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/ .
As a Project Manager you will be in charge of:
- The overall delivery of the project on a day-by-day basis to time, quality and budget in accordance with the contract.
- Responsible for the Project Plan in accordance with the Contract.
- Planning, delegating, monitoring and controlling all of the Project Team’s activities in accordance with the project plan, and ensuring that there is, at a minimum, a Hitachi project team meeting on a weekly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan is resourced throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, and ensuring that all resourcing demands for the project are managed via the agreed
- Responsible for handover to Managed Services.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary
- Review and approve any changes to the required project plan, effort, and cost with the client Project Manager on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that the acceptance process is followed, and that all deliverables, milestones, and project phases are accepted, and that written evidence is obtained by the client before
- Act as a point of contact for the Project Team and escalate any required actions, issues, or risks to the Steering Group.
- Responsible for ensuring that all identified risks, issues, and actions are captured, and contain the appropriate level of detail, including ownership, priority and date.
- Responsible for maintaining an awareness of the financial status of the client’s account and support Finance with any debt collection and/or debt recovery activities
- Responsible for making the Sales team aware of any future revenue opportunities
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities; strong
role model, manager and/ or mentor to the project team
- Experienced at working with defined project
methodologies, and project governance models
- Structure and disciplined
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including Work Orders, Contracts and Presentations.
- Commercial awareness
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
The Hitachi Solutions Europe France is in Paris but our client offices are spread throughout France and Europe so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.