Associate CRM Consultant
- CHICAGO, CHICAGO
Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate CRM Consultants.
As a Hitachi Solutions Associate CRM Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle helping to implement solutions for customers. Activities will include: interacting with the customer to understand business processes, documenting work processes, designing and implementing new solutions, testing, training end-users, and providing timely support and consultation to clients. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, and can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
· Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration, Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or a related University/College Degree
- Preference for at least one year of professional experience OR minimum of two intern/co-op experiences as part of Degree
- Preference for experience working with CRM solutions such as SAP, ORACLE, Siebel, Salesforce or Dynamics CRM (or been user of such solutions)
- Experience and strong working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of complex business processes in areas such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, etc.
- Willingness to learn, try new things, live outside of normal “comfort zone”
- Ability to adapt to new tasks, environments, and challenges
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
· Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long-Term and Short-Term Disability)
· 401K program with employer match for all new hires
· Competitive starting salary
· Personalized career coaching and mentoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Hitachi is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.