Technical Power Platform Consultant
- Nationwide, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP, CRM and Power Platform implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
- Ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Designing bespoke solutions
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Assisting with business development and pre-sales engagements
- Providing solution demonstrations & PoCs
- Support and assisting with the overall Power Platform capability
- Supporting other areas of Hitachi Solutions capabilities (CE, F&O, Data and Analytics) if the need arises.
- Speaking at events.
- Staying up to date with the Power Platform and related technologies.
- Strong functional knowledge around an area/s of Dynamics 365
- Deep functional & technical knowledge concerning the Power Platform (CDS, Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Flow, PCF & Portals).
- Deep technical knowledge of java script, C#, CSS & html.
- Experience in architecting custom business solutions to client specifications.
- Strong working knowledge of integrations to other data sources.
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.