Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation – And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don´t take our word for it – Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)
What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer’s offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.
We are growing our PMO team and looking for Project Managers to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
- The overall delivery of the project on a day-by-day basis to time, scope, quality and budget in accordance with the contract.
- Responsible for the project plan in accordance with the Contract.
- Planning, delegating, monitoring and controlling all of the Project Team’s activities in accordance with the project plan, and ensuring that there is, at a minimum, a Hitachi project team meeting on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan is resourced throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, and ensuring that all resourcing demands for the project are managed via the agreed request process.
- Responsible for handover to Hitachi Lifetime Services.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary.
- Review and approve any changes to the required project plan, effort, and cost with the client Project Manager on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring that the acceptance process is followed, and that all deliverables, milestones, and project phases are accepted, and that written evidence is obtained by the client before proceeding.
- Act as a point of contact for the Project Team and escalate any required actions, issues, or risks to the Steering Group.
- Responsible for ensuring that all identified risks, issues, and actions are captured, and contain the appropriate level of detail, including ownership, priority and date.
- Responsible for maintaining an awareness of the financial status of the client’s account and support Finance with any debt collection and/or debt recovery activities.
- Responsible for making the Sales team aware of any future revenue opportunities.
- Personal and Team compliance with the Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd Timesheet Policy.
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities; strong role model, manager and/ or mentor to the project team.
- Experienced at working with defined project methodologies, and project governance models.
- Structure and disciplined.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including Work Orders, Contracts and Presentations.
- Commercial awareness.
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees’ and customer’s individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates (“Hitachi”) you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/