Senior Modern Applications Solution Engineer
- CHICAGO, CHICAGO
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a Senior Modern Applications Solutions Engineer, you will be the lynchpin of our application development engagements.
The Modern Applications roles are responsible for delivering high quality modern applications through collaboration with our team and our customers. Leading teams on some the engagements may be needed, experience doing so would be extremely helpful. Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.
· Required Experience:
· Single Page Application Development (e.g. Angular, React, Aurelia)
· Mobile Application Development
· Microservices Architecture
· IoT (Internet of Things) development
· .Net (C# preferred)
· Azure full stack development including Azure Services (Logic Apps, Power Apps)
· Experience working in a Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environment
· One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
· One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
· Good knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology, but does not need to be an administrator.
· Optional: Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
· Optional: Powershell
· Optional: Experience in SSO (single sign-on)/federated security
· Optional: TypeScript
· Nice to haves: Azure, IoS, WordPress, Java, C/C++
Required Practices, Principles, Techniques:
· Application Security
· Application Architecture
· Agile/Scrum/XP (Extreme Programming)
· TDD (Test driven development)
· SOLID principles
· Unit Testing
· Understands and uses software patterns
· Requirements Gathering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.