General Admin Assistant and Receptionist
- Bangkok, Thailand
Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To be able to effectively provide quality Admin and HR services daily for Thailand Office and provide timely responses and resolutions to employee concerns. The job entails providing support for a wide variety of activities of human resources, office administration and executive assistance role.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries
- Operate and maintain machines in the office, like personal computers, voice mail systems, facsimile machines, scanners, and photocopiers
- Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls
- Run errands and deliver messages
- Office facilities management
- Book hotel for guests and transfer employees
- Orders and monitors office and pantry supplies and coffee
- Orders name card and name plate for employees
- Coordinate with Silom Complex about the parking card and sticker
- Laptop Inventory
- Coordinate with the new vendor for completion of required documents
- Handles corporate employee post line application (DTAC)
- Company car/driver schedule and petty cash management for gas and toll fee
- Coordinate with FedEx for outbound documents/parcels
- Records Keeping and Management
- Arrange appointments, manage calendars, and complete work schedules
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics as required by the executive office members
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Endorse addition and termination of employee with the health insurance broker (Aon)
- Coordinates with Health Insurance provider for the employee reimbursements
- Send monthly report to Finance team for the addition and termination of members in the health and life insurance
- Process Tax ID of expat employees in the Revenue Office
- Process SSO application for expat employees
- Send birthday/anniversary greeting to employees via email
- Works with HR team in Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues, Employee Engagement Activities (Sports events, Outing etc.)
- Prepare Post activity survey and send out the survey in Prj-Bangkok DL
- Assist in Visa and Immigration applications (Coordinates with the Health Insurance Provider, Sourcing of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) in Thailand, In person Application for entry visa)
- Any task that will be required and deemed necessary
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Good/Excellent in communication skills (Thai & English)
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Human Resources, Psychology or Business-related course
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Fixed Schedule). Work-from-home two (2) times a week.
WORK LOCATION: Hitachi Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. (Head Office) 191 Silom Complex Building, 15th Floor, Unit 1-3, Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.