CRM Technical Consultant
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Exp: 3-7 Years
Primary Skills: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, C#, ASP.NET, Scripting, Azure, C#, OOPS.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
- Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Help improve quality of existing code base
- Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
- Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM].
- Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
- Atleast 2 years’ experience of developing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding on D365 with working experience.
- Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules
- Knowledge in Field Service and Project Service.
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# (MVC, Web API) ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
- Knowledge on Azure tools and technologies is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Portal with advanced customization is a plus.