Technical Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Employees can work remotely
Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
As D365 CE Technical consultant, you will be in charge of:
- Maintaining functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Applications.
- Support D365 CRM applications through maintenance, form/dashboard & workflow customizations, end-user guidance, and level 2/3 production support requests
- Collaborate with Product Management and Business Process Owners to analyse and design business requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed User Stories and corresponding Acceptance Criteria
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology to translate business solutions, designs, and processes into development work for Agile Release Train Scrum Teams
- Proactively document solutions, processes, designs and lessons learned
- Incorporate learnings into future solution design considerations
- Work closely within the technology team to shape the technical landscape of the assigned application processes and technology
- Perform regression testing and retest identified defects as needed
- Develop, execute, and verify test plans and scripts for functional testing based on User Story Acceptance Criteria
- Identify and manage risks with timely reporting and escalation of such risks and issues
- SQL database knowledge and query writing
- Data integration skills
- Scaled Agile Framework – Product Ownership
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
WORK LOCATION: Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
- Experience minimum of 3 years with Dynamics 365 or CRM
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English speaking mandatory since we work mostly on Internationals deals
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.