Senior Project Manager - D365 Finance and Operations
- Dallas, TX, USA
Hitachi Solutions is a global leader in delivering success with business applications based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time, we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
The Senior Project Manager role is a key role in our delivery organization. Senior Project Managers can anticipate a diverse set of projects or deliverables in the course of their tenure. Senior Project often will provide oversight and direction to multiple con-current projects in the D365 space as required and needed. They are also assigned to provide leadership to large complex enterprise projects with large budgets and teams.
- Ability to produce project plans (scope, risk, quality, cost, change management, communications, procurement, work breakdown structure and schedule)
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution
- Manage and execute project budgets as well as ownership of project P&L
- Assist with the discovery and development of SOW’s, Change orders, etc.
- Take on leadership of Change Management where applicable
- Participate in Steering Committee deliverables if required as part of project delivery process
- Provide leadership and communication to both customers and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progressions, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Project Management role successfully leading full life-cycle business process and/or Information Technology projects, on time and on budget to client’s satisfaction
- Proven Project Management experience implementing an ERP solution (preference for Dynamics AX or JDE or SAP)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies such as RUP, EUP, AGILE, SCRUM, CMM, etc.
- Proven success in Project Management ideally from a consulting environment
- ERP project management experience
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million and lead a team of up to 20 plus consultants
- Prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.