Functional Dynamics AX Consultant, Managed Services
- London, United Kingdom
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We are looking for a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant with previous experience in a consulting environment to join Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited’s Managed Services team. Employees within our Managed Services team are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. They provide ongoing management and/or the improvement of activities related to a part or to the whole of an AX and/or CRM solution.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to respond to 2nd line support issues as per client Service Level Agreements and deliver modifications on time and to the agreed client budget.
Candidates will have:
- good exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX 7, ATLAS & Management reporter would be a plus)
- good product knowledge and hands on experience in the finance modules such as General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Cash, Bank Management
- good knowledge of T&L
- stakeholder management skills
- ability to map and configure clients’ business requirements into Dynamics AX processes
- excellent documentation and communication skills
- a logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- a strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations .
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but this role is home based. Our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel to London and other locations within the UK.