Project Manager – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To be able to ensure that a project is complete on time and ensure that the project’s objectives are met. Effective implementation of CRM project. To be able to deliver business value to clients on Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations and monitor and control project execution.
- Participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- Translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions
- Work closely with clients to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with client needs
- Plan and manage resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
- Manage budgets and team schedules; Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Act as customer advisor, company advocate
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget and scope. Identify out of scope items and create change orders
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
Ensure Quality of Deliverables
- Ensures success of project
- Reviews all deliverables including requirements documents, design documents, training documents
- Manages key client communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field in a supervisory or higher role and have been in a functional role
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
- Has at least 5 years of implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to provide effective communication and strong follow-up with clients and team members
- Understanding of change management
- Evidence of strong collaboration skills
- Has an aptitude for planning and execution
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.