Senior Consultant - MS CRM
- Bangalore, India
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.
Exp: 3-7 Years Primary Skills: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, C#, ASP.NET, Scripting, Azure, C#, OOPS.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
· Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
· Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
· Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
· Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
· Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
· Help improve quality of existing code base
· Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
· Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM].
· Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
· Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
· Atleast 2 years’ experience of developing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
· Good understanding on D365 with working experience.
· Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules
· Knowledge in Field Service and Project Service.
· Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports · Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# (MVC, Web API) ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
· Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
· Knowledge on Azure tools and technologies is a plus.
· Working Knowledge of Portal with advanced customization is a plus.