Billing Clerk (Night Shift)
- Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world in the Fortune 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Basic Function: The billing clerk position is accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files.
§ Issue invoices to customers
§ Update customer files with issued invoices
§ Process credit memos
§ Update the customer master file with contact information
§ Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register
§ Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
§ Submit invoices by electronic data interchange
- Calling US customers for receivables collections
- Maintenance of project budget details
- Daily correspondence with customers for invoicing and accounts receivable collections
- 2+ years of general accounting experience.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Good organization skills required
- Experience with CRM system a plus
- Open to work in a night shift schedule