Software Licensing Specialist
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Raising tickets to MS Support Team for Operations and Technical issues
- Validating pricing on orders before submitting for approval
- Support sales teams with pricing information
- Searching and apply Microsoft promotions
- Monitoring and processing Microsoft claims and/or incentives
- Staying updated on Microsoft incentives and licensing changes
- Monitoring and sending renewal invoice for BREP customers
- Monitoring Microsoft competencies
Type of position: Full time position
Address: BGC, Taguig City
Shift: 9 AM to 6 PM Manila time
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering
- Must have knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics licensing
- Must have knowledge on the different Microsoft volume licensing programs including, CSP, Enterprise Agreements, MPSA, EAS, Select or Select Plus, etc.
- Should be detail oriented and good with numbers
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Open to do night shift work and long work hours. Shift schedule indicated may change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Excel skills – basic skills – creating tables using multiple tabs, formatting tables, organizing data, using basic mathematical formulas with reference to multiple tabs, creating graphs, filtering data, pivot table (this is a plus)
- Ability to conduct product research
- Ability to create process flow documents and process documents
- Ability to create business letters
- Previous contract administration and software licensing experience is a plus
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.