Dynamics AX Project Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Developing strategy and producing project plans (scope, risk, quality, cost, change management, communications, procurement, work breakdown structure and schedule)
Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach
Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution
(This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role successfully leading full life-cycle business process and/or Information Technology projects, on time and on budget to client’s satisfaction
- Proven Project Management experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies such as RUP, EUP, AGILE, SCRUM, CMM, etc.
- Proven success in Project Management ideally from a consulting environment
- ERP project management experience
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over 1.5 Million and lead a team of up to 10 consultants
- Prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.