MS CRM - Functional Consultant
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you
achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to join large Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
- Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements and document the same
- Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
- Create estimates for implementation tasks
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
- Data migration (Data mapping) from external systems into MS CRM
- Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Conduct user and administrator training
BE, ME, B Tech, MBA, M Tech, MCA or any relevant degree.