- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To be able to help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within the organization. To be to provide strategic training approach in assessing the skills and knowledge within an organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- Develop effective induction programs
- Develop individual learning plans
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, create a training strategy for the organization
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and the mission vision and values of the company
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
- Help line managers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Understand e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree of any business related course
- At least 5 years of related experience
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.