- Bangkok, th
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Primary job objective is to hunt and drive sales opportunities in Thailand for Hitachi Solutions offerings in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM. Secondary objective is to manage accounts for more up sell and cross sell opportunity and day to day account management.
- Identify and qualify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met
- Manage sales through forecasting, qualification, account strategy, and planning.
- Communicate and take a relationship to Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific(HSAP) members.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the deal.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers.
- Track and Update internal CRM system for Sales Pipeline, Contact and Accounts.
- Work with key partners like Microsoft Thailand & Hitachi Asia Thailand (HASTH) to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Join weekly sales meeting
- Manage Sales Coordinator members in Thailand
- 5 years or more experience in a similar role selling ERP solutions to clients in Thailand.
- Proactive and practical, adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfil them. Skilled at determining priorities, establishing a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion, and allocating time and resources effectively.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service. A skillful negotiator, you will be confident acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers’ business needs.
- Excellent Account Planning skills.
- Quotas is essential, as is experience in selling IT projects and solutions.
- Domestic and Oversea travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English skill need for business communication (Japanese skill if there)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9 am to 5:30 pm Thailand Time
WORK LOCATION: Chitlom, Thailand
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.