Presales Consultant - Dynamics AX/D365
- Chicago, IL, USA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
The Presales Consultant possesses a deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, ERP, 365 and other ERP software solutions, specifically in the areas of Manufacturing and/or supply chain, procurement, and operations. The Presales Consultant/Architect participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. The architect manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer’s requirements and solve their business needs.
• 3+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 5+ years of deep solution knowledge from working with Dynamics as an end user or business analyst
• Strong presentation skills
• Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
• Expert knowledge of enterprise software systems and enterprise cloud
• Experience to sales and sales processes
• Preference for strong experience in Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics functional business domains
• Strong AX industry and product knowledge
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
This role requires extensive travel across North America