- Bangkok, Thailand
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To be able to effectively provide quality HR services daily and provide timely responses and resolutions to employee concerns. The job entails providing support for a wide variety of activities of human resources including employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits.
- Administering and explaining benefits to employees, serving as liaison between insurance carriers and employees.
- Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
- Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees with the help of recruitment team.
- Assist in implementing company policies
- Handles payroll, compensation and benefit issues.
- Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Facilitating actions to resolve the employee issues and escalating them to appropriate management team.
- Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
- Creates and Update D365, Partnersource and other ax accounts
- Uploads and update 201 file of employees to sharefile on a weekly basis
- Handles Employee Engagement Activities ( Sports events, Outing etc)
- Monitoring of Health Insurance, Visa and Immigration requirements
- Prepares payroll instruction
- Updates employee profile at skype, D365, and THRO
- Emails to Network designation and change of reporting manager of employees
Answers calls for employment verification
- Other tasks as deemed necessary
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
- Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Human Resources or Business.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business from an accredited institution.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.