- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To perform end-to-end recruitment for required positions in North America.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Work with hiring managers and North America Recruiters on recruiting planning.
- Maintain a database of job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
--Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Ensure a positive recruitment experience for both interviewers and candidates by effectively coordinating assessment schedules and seeking feedbacks.
- Perform expectations management with candidates and hiring managers
- Maximize the use of Recruitment portal throughout the recruitment process.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Keep candidate files confidentially.
- Develop and regularly submit reports as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-5 years recruiting experience, technical recruiting preferred
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 5 AM to 2 PM Manila Time
WORK LOCATION: BGC, Taguig City
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.