- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To support Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM Infrastructure. This person will be responsible for planning, installing and configuring various Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM solution components from project initiation through production & post go live support. This includes planning as well as day to day activities. This person will also be responsible for providing inputs to the Project Manager for Infrastructure Implementation & Support Updates and assist with the Account Management.
- Prepare, review and execute deployment plans for all components of the MS Dynamics system
- Prepare, design and create network diagram and topology for AX and CRM implementation.
- Administer SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, SQL Clustering, SQL Failover strategies (Log Shipping, Mirroring, and Always ON Groups), SQL Server Performance Monitoring and Tuning, Optimizations, virtualizations, backups and restores.
- Perform Documentation, Leading projects, Management, Training, Troubleshooting and System support.
- Perform configuration, installation and support of server hardware in a Microsoft Windows environment as well as configuration of Windows Network Load Balancing.
- Perform Fortinet firewall (FortiGate) and Cisco firewall, routers configuration.
- Perform regular analysis on all application software for organization.
- Provide support for the overall internal infrastructure of the company.
- Graduate of Computer Engineering or Information Technology desired.
- Must have 5 to 6 years hands on working with Microsoft Technologies with minimum 4 years in a position where significant responsibilities were managed directly by the candidate.
- Certified on Microsoft Platform & Technologies
- Experience in Administration, Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Contingency Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning for Windows environments and management of Active Directory Services
- Must have experience with Virtual Infrastructure Implementation using Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
- Applicants with prior Dynamics AX and CRM installation experience is desirable. Such candidates are expected to possess Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics Installation & Configuration.
- Experience with Windows Azure Platform and Cloud technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.