OCM (Organizational Change Management) Consultant
- Boston, MA, USA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
As a Hitachi Solutions OCM (Organizational Change Management) Consultant you will work with our project teams to assist customers through the OCM and User Adoption of new solutions.
- Assess scope of the business change that will occur with the business transformation;
- Identify all stakeholders who will be affected by the change;
- Understand the impact of these changes on each stakeholder group and the potential risks for adoption of the new solution;
- Assess, or coordinate the assessment of, readiness for these changes (organizational and user readiness);
- Assess people related risks and develop related mitigation strategies;
- Develop change management strategies and detailed change management plans for the change initiative;
- Execute the change management plans by managing change management activities across all aspects of the project;
- Coach leaders and employees in change management principles and their practical application in a project context;
- Provide organizational change management support at time of implementation and develop new approaches and resistance management plans as required to deal with adoption obstacles which may arise;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change management strategies and tactics used to promote adoption;
- Collaborate with the customer in developing a post implementation reinforcement plan to increase the level of adoption of the new solution
- Develop employee and member communication relating to all aspects of the change plans and implementation
- A university degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or other suitable discipline
- Prosci Certified Practitioner
- 5-7 years of experience in an organizational change management specialist, business analyst, or project manager role leading business process transformation at least some of which is related to the introduction of new technology
- Prior Experience in OCM and CRM Related projects
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and team members including experience consulting and communicating with senior management teams
- Ability to set clear direction and expectations, keep staff focused on objectives, build excellent relationships, take ownership of performance and results, and foster a sense of urgency and dedication to meeting goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, manage issues and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs.
- Ability to travel both Domestically and Internationally as required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.