- Atlanta, GA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
The MDM Consultant will contribute to various and con-current Analytics projects across North America. The will collaborate with customers, project leads and technical resources on Analytic related projects to bring best practices and strategy to Data, Data Governance and Data Management.
- Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users
- Define measurable metrics per subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of an MDM platform
- Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows
- Thorough understanding of master data hierarchy management
- Provide subject matter expertise on data architecture and data integration implementations
- Responsible for generating data management
- Understands and leverages enterprise architecture principles for cross-functional purposes
- Participates in products roadmap planning, recommending technologies and solutions
- Identifies and proposes new opportunities for data integration
- Consults with business representatives and work with the Business Analyst to ensure understanding of the business requirements and future strategic direction of the business/function
- Drive data quality and governance effort across organization
- Participate in pre-sales, discovery and proof of concepts as required
- More than two (2) years of direct experience in MDM design, development, support and operations with a leading MDM platform
- At least five (5) years direct experience in Data, Database and ETL development, support and operations using IBM Data Stage/ Microsoft SQL Server/MDS with emphasis on Data quality
- Experience with Profisee, is preferred
- Exposure to and conceptual understanding of data integration tools and technologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and make quality decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
- Able to quickly learn new technologies as they become prevalent and widely implemented including decision making, time management, and task prioritization.
- Ability to travel extensively across North America to work with customer and project teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.