MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Senior Solution Architect
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics 365Partner in the world. Our United States practice is experiencing rapid growth in all areas. We are hiring in multiple roles across the country in all areas. A key focus is increasing our ability to assist sales and delivery in project closings. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
The Senior Solution Architect possesses a deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, AX, and other ERP software solutions, specifically in the areas of supply chain, procurement, manufacturing operations and finance. The Senior Solution Architect participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. The architect manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's business process and functional needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer’s requirements and address their business needs.
- 5+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 5+ years of deep solution knowledge from working with Dynamics as an end user or business analyst
- Strong presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
- Ability to have a credible conversation with people from industry
- Experience with sales and sales processes
- Knowledge of complimentary Microsoft technologies; Azure Cloud Platform, Power Bi, PowerApps, Flow
- Ability to architect a solution and tie it back the key business needs
• Strong AX industry and product knowledge
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in North America and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally