ERP Project Manager
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Lead and manage Microsoft Dynamics ERP Project Engagements. This person will be responsible for the overall successfully delivery of Microsoft Dynamics ERP projects including initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and budget & scope control. This person should possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders.
- Perform the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Perform the work to authorize a new project and define its scope.
- Perform the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Perform the work to compare actual performance with planned performance
- Ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Perform the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed solution to operations.
- This position would require travel to Customer Locations within Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide inputs to the Account Manager for implementation updates and assist with the account growth.
SKILL SET REQUIRED
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects. Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations project management experience is preferred. However, SAP and Oracle implementation experience would be relevant
- Ideally be PMP Certified
- Negotiation Skills for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals as outlined in the Implementation Contract.
- Ability to develop and manage a project plan in Microsoft Project
- Ability to develop weekly progress update of a project
- Ability to manage project budget to actuals
- Ability to create an update to a project steering committee/ business sponsors and communicate progress, risks effectively
- Ability to ensure a project is delivered within budget and on schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Degree in Business or Information Technology preferred
- MBA, Masters in Finance or equivalent desired
- Must have 8 years of higher working with ERPs with minimum 3 years in a position where you have managed at least two full cycle ERP implementations.
- Project Management Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.