- Chennai, India
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you
achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.
- Work with sales team for proposals /Accounts / Demos
- Support Sales Account Managers and influence clients by preparing and delivering
business presentations and demonstrations.
- Analyze prospects requirements and propose the best possible solution.
- Create and deliver demonstrations and presentations to the business and C-level
- Respond and own the technical sections of RFI/RFPs as necessary.
B.E. B.TECH, MCA, BCA, BCS, MTECH.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pre-sales , delivery or consulting.
- Hands on experience in handling customer demos , presentations , POCs etc.
- Delivery experience s an added advantage.
- Exposure to Dynamics AX and CRM with pre-sales or implementation.
- Should have worked with Sales Account managers on prospect nurturing till closure.
- Product knowledge and Domain knowledge in at least one specific horizontal or Vertical area is a must. Exposure to new technology trends and MS stack would be an added advantage.