AX Finance Functional-Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, India
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://apac.hitachi-solutions.com/
• Should have core Finance/ Accounts skills and Min 5 – 12 Years of exp. in implementing AX for Finance & Taxation Modules.
• A good level of knowledge of Dynamics AX -2009, 2012, Dynamics365 (optional)
• Should have at least 3 - 4 end to end Full Life Cycle Implementation experience
• Familiarity with business processes best practices and transaction flows in business
• Excellent customer service skills including initial contact through problem resolution
• Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
• Should have experience in conduction User Acceptance Test session
• Strong modular experience and understanding within Financials
• Document and review Gaps and Analysis effort estimation, functional design documents, testing scripts
• Building ongoing ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with customers
• capable of handling complex and concurrent Finance related issues on time
• Has versatile skills and is eager to learn new, key subjects by self-study and attending training
• Is capable of mentoring and transferring knowledge to AX Mentor colleagues in their functional domain and AX skill set
• Has superior written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional proactive follow-up & communication skills is mandatory
• Ability to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environments
• Is organized, self-motivated and assumes responsibility & ownership of projects
• Work closely with the Technical teams conduct unit testing as well as integrated testing.