Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Technical Analyst
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Develop custom plugins using C#, custom workflows, Visual Studio, and SQL Server
- Troubleshoot existing installations, debugging
- Bachelors degree holder
- At least 3 years experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in Dynamics CRM software, including workflow and configuration
- Experience with Scribe or similar data integration tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and can effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team - great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.