Microsoft Modern Workplace Architect – Managed Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics AX/CRM Partners in the world. Our United States practices are experiencing rapid growth in all areas. We are hiring in multiple roles across the country in our Live Services practice which provides ongoing support and enhancements to our customers Enterprise solutions. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
This role is to take ownership of our offering of Microsoft Modern Workplace suite of solutions for key customers across North America. A strong technical skill set combined with strong customer management skills will be a key to success in this opportunity. This role will require customer interaction, development of demos and PoC’s to support the sales process as well as the ability to design and lead the technical solution implementation.
- 10 plus years of IT experience with Microsoft Infrastructure solutions
- Self-starter with proven reputation learning and embracing new and disruptive technology. Experience driving innovation and value to the customer; building partnerships and delivering new capabilities in support of compelling business cases.
- Experience implementing technical solutions to fulfill business objectives, including but not limited to vendor engagements, proof of concept reviews, configuration/development, and implementation.
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging opportunities
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members Thought leadership on emerging trends and products and innovations for customers using Microsoft tools and products
- Senior level experience with Windows OS (Windows 7 and Windows 10), Group Policy configurations, OS image engineering and deployment (OSD, Task Sequencing)
- Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, OMS, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Technical Enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, architecture design and deep knowledge in the following pillar: Modern Workplace. Deep Office Collaboration products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business IM/Presence/Meetings, PowerApps, Flow, and/or Visio required.
- Lead customers in their transition into the Modern Desktop which comprises Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 clients (Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus, etc) managed by Modern IT using modern System Center Configuration Manager, Intune and Azure AD and updated regularly through the “as-a-service” model. Cloud Trust. High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Technical breadth. Industry leading experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required Certifications in domain-specific technologies required
- Ability to travel as required within the United States and Canada and potentially internationally.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.