AX Technical Consultant
- Hyderabad, Hyderabad, HYDERABAD, in
Hitachi Solutions India Private Limited
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.
Required Skills for AX:
- Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools.
- Experienced in AX 2012 and its latest releases
- Reviews Functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and detailed technical design (TDD)
- Produces high quality TDD document as per set standards and templates
- Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure technical quality is consistent
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications
- Work closely with rest of development teams to assist them in development to adhere to project timelines
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines
- Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines
- Expected to be flexible with time and leverage offshore teams effectively
- Exposure to use TFS as collaboration tool and code management process
- Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven
- Should be able to demonstrate confidence of quickly taking over development work in more scope based model than continue in staff augmentation mode.
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Specialized Skills (Either of One):
- Above skills + Extensive experience with DIXF/DMF tool and migration experience
- Above skills + Experience in Retail and WMS modules. AIF experience preferred. AX-SSRS Report Development experience preferred.
- Above skills + Excellent AIF skills. Experience in integration tasks.
- ABove skills + Excellent AX 2012-SSRS Report Development. Good to have experience on earlier versions of SSRS.