- Hyderabad, Hyderabad, HYDERABAD, India
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
The Sustainment Engineering role has the following responsibilities:
- Technical support for live customers: This process will involve troubleshooting and triaging technical issues, bugs, and performance issues.
- Works with PM role to ascertain whether a support ticket issue is a bug, feature request, or working as designed.
- If needed, works with on-shore developers in determining approach to resolving the issue.
Team members looking for a career path after they work in this area would be ready to transfer to the FSA Sustainment Engineering team.
- Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science