Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Technical Lead - Support
- Manila, NCR, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Provide a positive customer experience to our Microsoft Dynamics customers by providing thoughtful and elegant technical solutions to our customers. To ensure customers stay on the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics by leading upgrades.
- Oversee Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Dynamics AX Technical Support team and manage the team on a day to day basis. The team is currently 5 team members and expected to grow to 8-10 persons.
- Review complex Technical Issues and oversee resolution of those issues
- Perform code reviews of work done by other team members
- Undertake Performance Optimization exercises on Microsoft Dynamics environments and make recommendations to improve performance
- Lead upgrades from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, AX 2012 R2, R3 and Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. Also lead upgrade from one update of Dynamics 365 for Operations to another upgrade
- Lead a smooth transition from the Project Implementation phase to Operations phase for projects and ensure good technical support is provided to the client
- Bachelor's degree in any IT-related course
- At least 4 years of total technical experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Understanding of data structures, data entities and data models
- Exposure to Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operation is preferred but not required
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team - great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.