Dynamics AX Technical Architect – Live Services
- Calgary, Canada
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
As a Hitachi Solutions Senior Dynamics AX Technical Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, architecting, developing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
This role can be based anywhere in Canada.
This role REQUIRES Canadian citizenship
This role will require some travel, to the United States and across Canada
- 5+ years developing AX 2012 and/or AX7 with at least 5 of the 6 points below:
- Implementing AX customizations
- Designing and building SSRS reports
- Designing and building AIF and/or OData integrations (both inbound and outbound)
- Build/deployment management
- Code version control using TFS, and TFS administration
- Security (role-based and XDS)
- Lead/managed technical project teams
- Experience leading requirements and discovery workshops
- Excellent communication/presentation capabilities with technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years development experience with non-AX technologies (C#, Java, anything else)
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ideally experience in the following areas:
- Specific experience as integration lead/architect (even unrelated to AX)
- Specific experience/certification with AX Retail
- Past experience with leading offshore teams