- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
The Account Manager is an important resource of the pre-sales team. A close working relationship with the prospect is crucial for success. During the Diagnostic phase, the Account Manager and the Sales Manager work hand in hand to ensure account coverage and compliance to all RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal).
- Discusses target-setting with superior and provides inputs on action programs required to achieve said targets
- Provides regular reports to superior on performance achievement and other pre-agreed metrics
- Modifies, updates action plans and programs as necessary, depending on results
- Qualifies leads
- Makes high level initial sales calls
- Prepares proposals
- Sets initial expectations of customers
- Assists in collection follow-up
- Coordinates with the following groups, as required
- Marketing – for lead generation and campaigns
- Delivery –for pre-sales support and delivery
- Accounting – for billing and collection
- Maintains and keeps constant relationships with the following constituents
- Microsoft - Partner Account Manager Level
- Customers - Decision makers, Finance, process owners
•Personal and Interpersonal Competencies:•Demonstrate excellence in communication at senior levels and maintain a high profile with key stake holders
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to manage processes, and identify cross-functional issues
- A keen eye to spot opportunities for business process improvement, a questioning mind, strong review and follow-up skills and an ability to be hands-on
- The individual should be a self-starter and have a high energy level, drive and initiative
Job Site: 100 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 350, Irvine, CA 92618 and various unknown locations throughout the United States. Telecommuting is permitted.
Applicants must have legal right to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer.