- Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
The Account Manager is an important resource of the pre-sales team. A close working relationship with the prospect is crucial for success. During the Diagnostic phase, the Account Manager and the Sales Manager work hand in hand to ensure account coverage and compliance to all RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal).
- Discusses target-setting with superior and provides inputs on action programs required to achieve said targets
- Provides regular reports to superior on performance achievement and other pre-agreed metrics
- Modifies, updates action plans and programs as necessary, depending on results
- Qualifies leads
- Makes high level initial sales calls
- Prepares proposals
- Sets initial expectations of customers
- Assists in collection follow-up
- Coordinates with the following groups, as required
- Marketing – for lead generation and campaigns
- Delivery –for pre-sales support and delivery
- Accounting – for billing and collection
- Maintains and keeps constant relationships with the following constituents
- Microsoft - Partner Account Manager Level
- Customers - Decision makers, Finance, process owners
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related course
- At least 5 years experience in sales management
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in communication at senior levels and maintain a high profile with key stakeholders
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to manage processes, and identify cross-functional issues
- A keen eye to spot opportunities for business process improvement, a questioning mind, strong review and follow-up skills and an ability to be hands-on
- Should be a self-starter and with high energy level, drive and initiative
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.