Dynamics AX Business Analyst - Retail
- Bangkok, Thailand
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To take responsibility for functional analysis, gap fit with Dynamics AX Retail, determining modification requests to Dynamics AX and writing specifications for their development. It is expected that the Functional Analyst with possess deep knowledge and has significant experience in one or more Dynamics AX module Retail and T&L.
- Work as Lead/Senior Retail Business Analyst on the assigned engagement.
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics AX fit to the Retail customers organization
- Advise customer organization on Retail Processes & Controls using Dynamics AX Retail and help minimize gaps between standard AX Retail customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics AX Retail implementations.
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans.
- Store Roll-Out execution.
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Dynamics AX Retail is required with experience doing hands-on Configuration of Dynamics AX Retail, T&L functionality.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret corporate Retail processes and requirements.
- Exposure to other modules such as Dynamics AX Finance, AP, AR, MPP, Projects and HR would be a plus but not required.
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012 would be a nice to have.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Experience and/or ability to document business processes.
Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
2-3 years of experience working with Dynamics AX; AX Certifications required.
At least two years of experience with Dynamics AX Financials is required with experience doing hands-on Configuration of Dynamics AX GL, Bank Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expense Mgmt functionality.
Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
Exposure to Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics, Retail POS, Projects and HR would be a plus but not required
4+ years of experience in IT industry with any mid-market or Enterprise ERP
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Experience and/or ability to document business processes.