Director - Microsoft Dynamics
- Auckland, New Zealand
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
The individual will engage with prospective customers and lead the company's efforts in the discovery, analysis, solution presentation and demonstration to ensure we continue to win new Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers. The role will also include delivery oversight of all projects that are executed within New Zealand.
- Lead presentation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations solution and demonstration to prospective customers.
- Represent the company in Client Steering Committees for Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
- Review Project progress by reviewing quality of deliverables, revenue recognition and project profitability and actuals to project forecast.
- Write scope of work for new customers and change requests for existing customers including doing the first level of estimate for the scope of work.
- Review and Enrich the technical and functional content on Microsoft Dynamics proposals.
- Recruit new team members as needed and conducting interviews for candidates, reviewing interview results and making final determination of hire in conjunction with the HR Team.
- Conduction demonstrations and briefings related to Microsoft Dynamics at various local and regional events as needed.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years or higher implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- At least 8 years of work experience in general in the IT field
- At least 2 years of pre-sales experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Operations
- At least 1 year of Practice Management Experience
- Project Managed at least 2-3 full cycle implementations
- Demonstrates a clear capability of understanding prospective customers and is able to provide direction to the team on how to configure Dynamics AX to have a winning demonstration.
- Experienced in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX and is able to review requirements to ensure the solution is well thought out and not over-customized
- Ability to lead presentations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations solution and demonstration to prospective customers
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.