- Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
The job involves entering accounting transactions, and doing the regulatory filings. The scope of work includes
- VAT reconciliation
- Posting GL Entries
- Sending invoices to local customers
- Recording vendor invoices and issuing approved payments to vendors
- Bank Reconciliation
- File relevant Philippine tax forms (VAT, withholding)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or similar field
- Understanding of Philippine Accounting requirements
- At least 2 years of book keeping and accounting experience
- CPA is desirable but not required
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP preferred but not required
- Must be detail oriented.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills theyâ€™re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our teamâ€”great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.