Immigration Services Assistant
- Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To effectively handle all visa and immigration services, ensuring that the process runs smoothly, release of Business Visa’s and work permits are timely and aligned with the targets set for the business operation.
- Manages the work permit and immigration compliance for approximately 20-30 employees at a time.
- Avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to business travels, relocation of employees by assisting them to obtain visas, work permits and other related immigration documentation.
- Ensures all paperwork, including applications for immigration, work permits and business visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Obtain understanding of current immigration requirements and remain abreast on new developments, processing time, restrictions and among others.
- Graduate of a degree course
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and knowledge in immigration procedures in the Asia Pacific Region required
- With experience in dealing with government agencies, immigration offices
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team
- Must have good English written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work on tight deadlines even when under pressure, while still being able to provide a high level of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and any other software related to visa and immigration consultancy
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills theyâ€™re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our teamâ€”great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.